SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 for 4500 Vacancy
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancy. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Total Vacancy: 4500
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 05-01-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04-01-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 06-01-2023
- Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 09 & 10-01-2023 by 23:00 Hrs
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): Feb–Mar, 2023
- Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): To be notified later
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University