Recruitment Upper Division Clerk UDC : ICSSR
Applications are invited for filing up the following position in Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi:
|Name of the Post||Number of
|Method of Recruitment||Educational Qualification/Eligibility||Level & Pay range as per 7th CPC|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||08||Deputation
|LDCs with at least 5 years’ experience in that grade.||Level-4
Completed application, in the prescribed format, self-attested copies of certificates, proof of age, qualification, experience etc. should reach the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH (Ministry of Education) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067 within 42 days of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Number of posts is tentative. ICSSR reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfilment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/test.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format. The format can also be downloaded through the website icssr.org
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application. Application without photograph will be treated as incomplete application.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FORTHE POST OF UPPER DIVISION CLERK (UDC).”
- The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post, e-mail as well as notified in the ICSSR’s website. The ICSSR will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may also be attached with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
- Candidates may send an advance copy of application. However, advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding Authority) is received. It shall be necessary to furnish “No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/present employer at the time of interview/test. Serving candidates have to mandatorily send their applications Through Proper Channel.
- Forwarding Authority is to ensure that the applications must be accompanied by certified copies of APARs for last five years, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Certificate.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed format will not be entertained.
- The decision of the ICSSR in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with OMs/Orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training and as amended from time to time and also as per the ICSSR recruitment rules.
- Period of deputation is for three years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates shall be as per the Govt. rules.
- ICSSR reserves the right to interpret all rules including wherever it is not specifically mentioned and may cancel the candidature without assigning any reason (s).
- The application complete in all respect must be sent to the Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 067within 42 days of publication of the advertisement.