F.No. 16015/06/2019-SD. II (E-107251)
भारत सरकार/ Government of India कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय/Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare कृषि और किसान कल्याण विभाग/Department of Agriculture and Farmers welfare
कृषि भवन, नई दिल्ली Date :24 August 2022
Subject: Filling up of the post of Administrative Accounts Officer in the National Seeds Research and Training Centre, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) – a Subordinate Office under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare – regarding
It is proposed to fill up One (01) post of Administrative Accounts Officer in the National Seeds Research and Training Centre, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh). The mode of recruitment, educational qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions for the said post are as under:
- Administrative Accounts Officer (One post): General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, (Non-Ministerial) in Level-7 of Pay Matrix Rs. 44,900-142400. The post will be filled up on Deputation basis.
Deputation: Officers under the Central/State Governments or Union Territories:
(a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department:
or (ii) Having five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in Level-6 of Pay Matrix Rs. 35,400 – 112400/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; or and
(b) Possessing any one of the following qualification namely :
(i) A pass in the Subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent examination conducted by any one of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government (ii) Successful completion of training on Cash and Accounts conducted by Institute of Secretarial Training and Management or equivalent and minimum of four years’ experience in Cash, Account and Budget work.
[Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall be as per extant instructions of DOPT. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications]
- Application (in triplicate) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma at Annexure I together with certificate from the forwarding Authority as per the prescribed proforma at Annexure -ll along with the following documents:
(i) Cadre clearance (CC) (ii) Integrity Certificate (IC) (iii) List of Major/ Minor penalties (MMP) imposed on the officers during the last ten years (if no penalty had been imposed, a ‘Nil’ certificate be enclosed). (iv) Vigilance Clearance Certificate (VC) (v) Photocopy of APARs of the preceding five years, each page attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India.
- Complete advertisement, Bio-data format (Annexure-I) and certificate for CC, IC, VC & MMP (Annexure-II) etc. can be downloaded from the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare website: www.agricoop.nic.in (link-Recruitment Vacancies) and NSRTC website: www.nsrtc.nic.in
- Application (in triplicate) along with required documents, may be forwarded to the Under Secretary(Seeds) Room No. 432, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001 within 60 (Sixty) days of the publication of the Circular in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificate and relevant documents will not be considered/ entertained.
- Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
(S.S.Vagulaparnam) Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. : 2338 5784